Re: Oracle Dump

From: Trifon Anguelov <trifona_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 07:19:39 GMT

Ram,

Here are some real questions:

You are login as INTERNAL and you are creating table. If query DBA_TABLES in column OWNER what will be the value for this table:

  1. INTERNAL
  2. SYS
  3. SYSTEM
  4. It will be empty

How can you load java code into the DB (choose two):

  1. Using loadjava utility.
  2. Using Jdeveloper.
  3. Using SQLJ.
  4. Using SQL*Plus

If you set up the parameter: FAST_START_PARALLEL_ROLLBACK to HIGH, what will be its value:

  1. CPU_COUNT * 2
  2. CPU_COUNT * 4
  3. CPU_COUNT * 6
  4. CPU_COUNT * 8
Get yourself to the book store and check the CramExam book. It has more than 200 questions included.

Hope that helps.

Trifon Anguelov
Senior Oracle DBA

http://www.dbaclick.com