Re: help: OPS on same machine.

From: a <dbadba62_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 00:16:21 GMT

Yes, there were some files on the raw partitions. But I specified reuse, could that be the problem?
How should we deal with it?

And tell you what, I do not know what I did, just change the init.ora, restart the instance again and again, and now the database was successfully created. Then I changed the init.ora to the original one, I could not re-create the problem any more. Every time I tried, there is not error any more, but I just want to know what was the real problem.

Could you tell me what was wrong and what I did to correct the problem? Thanks

"> Just a thought...did you create the files (control, data) on the raw