REPOST: Re: Why not?

From: Paulus <pabliten_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 28 Dec 2001 03:28:40 -0800

If you are connected by an ISP, maybe your IP address is dynamically assigned; you should see the IP address that your ISP assigned you (IPCONFIG with Win NT or 2000, IFCONFIG Linux/Unix, WINIPCFG Win 98/95) and then modify the file listener.ora so Oracle will wait a connection using this IP (in the server machine); and the tnsnames.ora file in the client computer with the IP address of the server...

scuse me for my poor english... i hope this help you.

This message was cancelled from within Mozilla...not Received on Fri Dec 28 2001 - 05:28:40 CST