Mistery INSERT satement

From: Kan <deberni_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 08:56:57 +0100

Hi all,

I have very strange situation and wondering if somebody have something like this earlier.
If I run next statement

INSERT INTO TAB1 (COL1, COL2, .., COLN) VALUES (VAL1, VAL2, .., VAL3) everything is OK, But if I run the same statement like this

BEGIN
INSERT INTO TAB1 (COL1, COL2, .., COLN) VALUES (VAL1, VAL2, .., VAL3); END; I got next error:

PLS-0039: undefined column 'COLN' in INSERT statement.

Note: N = 23.

Does anybody had something like this befor?

Thanks to all Received on Fri Dec 28 2001 - 01:56:57 CST