REPOST: Oracle client and networking components were not found.

From: Ashish Patel <ashish_tak_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: 27 Dec 2001 20:48:33 -0800

Hi All.

I'm having problem connecting to the Oracle database through ASP(VB Script) webpage. I'm using ADODB to connect to the oracle. But while I'm attempting to open the connection I'm getting following error. Please note that even while I get that error I'm still be able to connect to the Oracle using its client in my machine and using MS Acces(Version - XP).

If any one thinks they can help me please email me or post your messeage here. I appreciate all your comments.

Thanks in advance.

Ashish

<B>
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Oracle (0x80004005) Oracle client and networking components were not found. These components are supplied by Oracle Corporation and are part of the Oracle Version 7.3.3 or later client software installation. Provider is unable to function until these components are installed.</b>

This message was cancelled from within Mozilla...not Received on Thu Dec 27 2001 - 22:48:33 CST