core dump in 9.0.1

From: Carl Mercer <cmercer_at_vibrant-1.com>
Date: 27 Dec 2001 07:46:11 -0800

COuld someone try this and let me know if it is just my environment or a bug in 9.0.1.

I am on Solaris 2.6 and running 9.0.1.0.0

connect to a 9.0.1 instance as anyone who can create a public synonym.

Create a public synonym to a non-existant table.

describle the public synonym.

My sqlplus connection sits for about a minute and then dumps core.

If someone else could try this and let me know....

thanks

Carl
cmercer_at_vibrant-1.com Received on Thu Dec 27 2001 - 09:46:11 CST