How to create a second instance?

From: markus <markus.grau_at_myrealbox.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 13:20:00 +0100

Hi @all,

im not very familiar with Oracle and have the following problem:

We have an Oracle 8.1.6 Enterprise Server on RedHat Linux 6.1 On instance is up and running.

I want to create another one for a new project, which has its own DB-Files/Control-Files/User and so on.

But how do I create this other instance? Which environment variables should I set?

Thankxx
markus Received on Thu Dec 27 2001 - 06:20:00 CST