First Oracle Stored Procedure :::

From: Khurram Khan <khurram.khan_at_qict.net>
Date: 25 Dec 2001 23:14:44 -0800

We have a very simple requirement where user will provide Part # and in return of that we will pass Part Name, Owner Name, Part Size etc.

We can easily write SQL query to achieve required results but at this time we are required to write Oracle stored procedure and we have never written stored procedure before therefore please advice what need to be changed in mentioned SQL query to convert it into stored procedure.

Select Part_name,Owner_name,Part_size
from Part_detail Pa, OWN_Deatil OD
where Pa.Part_id = < User provided ID > and Pa.Part_id = OD.Part_id Received on Wed Dec 26 2001 - 01:14:44 CST