To Tom Kyte, about the book.

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 13:07:59 GMT

just got it. My Xmas present to myself. Man, is it expen$ive down under or what!!!!

that's one *serious* piece of work! I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it from end to end. Already picked a couple of nice ideas.

There are three books that mean everything for me in Oracle. One is Steve's. Another is Jonathan's. The third is Harrison's. I now have four (4) books to carry around everywhere.

If this sort of quality keeps going for long, I'm gonna have to start lobbying you folks for e-book versions!

Thanks a lot for putting it together, long overdue.

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam Received on Sat Dec 22 2001 - 07:07:59 CST