Interactive television/Dynamic Internet

From: Frank Cannata <fcannata_at_cv.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 18:43:11 GMT

I am currently an Interactive Television and Dynamic Internet site developer from server architecture all the way to end user application development. My resume can be viewed at http://www.mydataport.com.

I apologize if this post arrives in a newsgroup not intended for this subject manner.

Regards,

Frank Cannata
http://www.mydataport.com
Yahoo: fcannata2001