Re: Oracle 9i / Solaris 7: dbca hangs at 50%

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 07:58:43 -0800

I've installed successfully on a box with less memory than that. Doesn't perform very well, but it will install. ;)

--
HTH.  Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete
Author of "Oracle8i: Architecture and Administration Exam Cram"
Currently writing the "Oracle9i New Features for Administrators Exam Cram"

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA