tablaespace with more than one file

From: alainc <alain2208_at_lycos.fr>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 14:45:29 +0100

hi all,
i'm using and old oracle 7.0 on OS/2 and i had to add long time ago another file to one tablespace. Now one index send me a 1547 error when adding extents.
i have enough free space on my tablespace and i'm not at maxextents. so i think it could be a problem to extents to the other file of the tblspace.
 am i wright ?

Alain Received on Fri Dec 21 2001 - 07:45:29 CST