Re: sqlldr question.

From: Martin Haltmayer <Martin.Haltmayer_at_d2mail.de>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 14:35:23 +0100

Hi Jan,

you are right. You can only specify one termination char or whitespace.

I had a similar problem. I loaded my data into an auxiliary table, terminated by whitespace. I used only varchar2 columns for this auxiliary table. I offered as many columns as would be needed for the maximum number of fields in the input data. Then I used some batch sql for correcting the assignments of strings to my criteria.

Regards,

Martin