Re: oracle 9i ee on tru64 instalation

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:00:07 -0800

I've installed it on 5.1A without any problems. I believe there are a couple of patches needed for 5.1 (there's a note on Metalink to that effect, but I haven't done it myself). Other than that all you need to do is follow the install guide. Dead easy.

--
HTH.  Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete
Author of "Oracle8i: Architecture and Administration Exam Cram"
Currently writing the "Oracle9i New Features for Administrators Exam Cram"

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA