Re: Oracle Stored Procedure through ODBC

From: Arne Ortlinghaus <Arne.Ortlinghaus_at_acs.it>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:46:51 +0100

Alan,

I have two ideas

  1. perhaps you can try to use the native code instead of the ODBC.

I don't remember the right native code for that, something like begin procedure end. It is possible to get the native code with the function SQLNativeSql when you are using your working

2. I don't remember exactly but it is possible that in the parameters of the installed ODBC-Driver for Oracle you must switch on the possibility of using result sets.

Arne Received on Thu Dec 20 2001 - 09:46:51 CST