Re: Automation of installation

From: Ganesh Raja <ganesh_at_gtfs-gulf.com>
Date: 20 Dec 2001 05:53:27 -0800

Hi,

I feel u should not put these into a Proc... if u 'r using Unix then go ahead and write a script that will do that ...

The Script wil call Sql Plus and the do all these whenever there is a error it will jump out of SQl Plus...

So i feel that is simple then writting Dynamic SQl to Do this thru a Procedure which is going to be cumbursome.

HTH Regards,
Ganesh R