Re: [Newbie] Ora-12541 : TNS:no listener How launching listener on Win98?

From: Frédéric REGNIER <fredericregnier_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 10:56:02 +0100

I've downloaded from www.oracle.com, Oracle 8i Enterprise Manager and Oracle Personnal 8i. I can also download Oracle 8i Enterprise Edition, but it run only for NT or 2000 and not for Windows98. I've seen on google's archive that some people ran Oracle Databases and client on the same machine under Windows98. Does it right? Received on Thu Dec 20 2001 - 03:56:02 CST