Re: Sql output .Urgent help needed folks

From: raghu <raghu1ra_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 19 Dec 2001 10:54:20 -0800

mark_brehmen_at_yahoo.com (mark) wrote in message news:<fa4781e4.0112182358.4c5b9ea3_at_posting.google.com>...
> I have a Sql , say select * from emp
>
> I want to spool only the output to an Sql File. How
> should i do it?. Is there some trick?
>
> SET SPOOL On will spool the SQL also, i dont want that to happen
>
> Any help appreciated folks.

hi mark

i have got another way
execute the sql you want to spool once at the sql prompt after that
say
spool filename.sql
and
type '/' at the sql prompt
which will rexecute the above sql statement which is in buffer then type spool off

regards
raghu
certified DBA Received on Wed Dec 19 2001 - 12:54:20 CST