Re: DYNAMIC REF CURSORS Possible?

From: David LeJeune <dlejeune_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 19 Dec 2001 07:05:15 -0800

Ganesh -

I did look at the documentation but it seemed as though you were required to perform some type of query to populate the ref cursor. Although you can used a weak typed ref cursor and have a dynamic query to populate it you still have to perform a query. My question is is I can build it manually through code and return it to the calling procedure to make it really seem like a cursor is being returned.

=-Dave.