Re: Identify SQL that generated and ORA-00922

From: Hans Henrik Krohn <hhk_at_tips.dk>
Date: 19 Dec 2001 04:24:46 -0800

Hi Erik, if you execute the following on your system

   alter system set events '922 trace name errorstack level 1'; then any session that gets ORA-09922 will generate a trace-file in the user-dump directory, and there you will see the exact sql that caused the error.

Do an

   alter system set events '922 trace name errorstack off'; to disable this trace.

Regards, Hans Henrik Krohn