Re: Query Table Privilege Drill Through Role Hierarchy

From: Martin Haltmayer <Martin.Haltmayer_at_d2mail.de>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 16:44:56 +0100

What do you want to achieve by such a query?

You also have to consider the case that somebody has access to the table by views or by procedures. This you cannot that easily detect because you have to visit dba_views and dba_dependencies.

And you have to build the convex hull. This is usually a big operation.

Regards,

Martin