Re: migrate NT to Solaris

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-family_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 14:14:29 GMT

Use export import. You will have to build the db on Solaris, create the same tablespaces (different difectories of course since the slashes go the other way). Then export from NT and import into Solaris. (full export, full import) Make sure when you ftp the dmp file from nt to Solaris you use binary mode.
See the documentation on utilties for how to do import and export. Jim