Creating a Group Of Tables

From: Girish <girish_bhat_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 Dec 2001 06:25:12 -0800

Hi,
  Ive got many modules in my application.I would like to identify the tables related to the specific module in a single query.How can i segregate them without creating them under multiple schemas?Is there any way by which i can place a comment in the table while creating it.

   I hope im clear with my problem.

Girish Received on Tue Dec 18 2001 - 08:25:12 CST