Re: sqlplusw

From: Robin Bishop <rmb8_at_brighton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 10:34:35 GMT

Well, how interesting, I never knew it did that!

I'm using a Microsoft wheel mouse and intellipoint driver and it certainly works ok with that. I think you're right that it is a feature of SQL*Plus rather than the drivers. In fact the 8.0 documentation says that this feature is included "In addition to the functionality provided by the Microsoft Windows NT and Windows 95 elements..." (though this phrase has gone by 8.1.7).

Sorry I can't help but at least I can say that the wheel functionality I have doesn't stop that feature working. Thanks for bringing it up!

Robin