Re: Anyone using Real Application Clusters on a Solaris system?

From: Ray Stell <stellr_at_stell.cns.vt.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 19:07:19 +0000 (UTC)

Mark (mark_at_foxhillgroup.com) wrote:
: We are looking at 9i and considering deployment options. Currently we
: have a variety of database versions (7.3.x, 8.0.x, 8.1.5, 8.1.6,
: 8.1.7) supporting both commercial packages and home grown solutions.
: We are planning our migrations but want to determine the deployment
: options first. What I am looking for are experiences with 9i, RAC,
: DataGuard, any information will be greatly appreciated.

: Thanks

--

Did you get any responses on this at all?
Ray Stell   stellr_at_vt.edu     (540) 231-4109     KE4TJC    28^D