Probelm with AS9i installation on 9i database

From: Zeljko Dzunic <zeki_at_ni.ac.yu>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 09:13:58 +0100

I am still trying to install AS 9i on 9i database ( I mean on same mashine) with no success.
I got the following message after starting installation AS9i.

' Not all the dependecies for the component Oracle Enterprize Manager Common Files 2.2.0.0.0 are found. Missing Component oracle.swd.jre 1.1.8.1.0.0 '

Database was successfully installed. I made new Oracle home for AS9i and tune all parameters like in Step by step installation guide.

Can anybody help me because this takes too long. Zeljko Received on Mon Dec 17 2001 - 02:13:58 CST