Re: Any Good OCP DBA books?

From: Blaine Jones <jonesb007_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 21:19:41 -0500

Last week I passed 1Z0-001 after reading the Sybex book (ISBN 0782126820) and Michael Ault's Exam Cram (I don't have the ISBN handy). It was a good combination for me. I read the Sybex book first, then read the Exam Cram, using a yellow hilighter for the points in the exam objectives. Beware, there are a few errors in the Exam Cram but if you are learning what you read, you should be able to spot them and adjust accordingly. There are a few websites I found helpful, too. http://www.oraclenotes.com/study/brief_intro.htm http://www.exxams.com/1z0-001.html
...and of course, Oracle's http://education.oracle.com for exam objectives and other info.

I have not taken any of the other OCP exams but plan on using the Sybex/Exam Cram combo for the rest of them.

Blaine

remove James Bond's number when replying.