Connect to Oracle Server from specific Client machin(whose ip is mention in server)

From: Sachin <sachinbrahmankar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Dec 2001 06:02:25 -0800

My problem is that I want my Oracle server to be accessed by some specific clients. Say, I am having one Oracle Server and five Oracle Clients in network. Until now all clients are having access on that Server. But from security point of view, now I want my Oracle Server
to be accessed by only one client. Everyone is having access permission on all client machin.
But without me no one is having permission to work on Oracle Server.

        My problem is that I want only one client machin can access my Server. Is their any configuration file on my server, where I can specify IP of
that client machin, from where I want to give access to my server. I just
want to Specify from which IP my server should be accessed. Please help
me. Received on Sat Dec 15 2001 - 08:02:25 CST