oracle web server & Powerbuilder

From: Robert P. Rosetta <rrosetta_at_hsonline.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 15:30:47 -0500

I had a question concerning building web apps using Powerbuilder and Oracle Web Server. I don't know if anyone is familar with this. I have a phone interview for a project on Tuesday and I was wondering if anyone could give me any information.

I've done a lot of Powerbuilder projects (PB3.0 - PB 6.5) - but I've never seen anyone actually use it to build web apps. I've used Oracle as the database backend and used PL/SQL for stored procedures - but I've never worked with Oracle in terms of the web. I do have web experience, Apache, Java, JSP, etc. I just bought a book on Oracle Web Server and it doesn't seem to be that difficult. Can anyone give me any ideas that I should possibly look at with Oracle.

The job description is pretty light and I just want to be prepared for anything they may ask.

Thanks - Received on Sat Dec 15 2001 - 14:30:47 CST