Problem with Universal Installer (Dependencies on JRE)

From: Matt Williams <matthew.williams_at_be.unisys.com>
Date: 14 Dec 2001 05:40:53 -0800

I've a problem when running the UI on Oracle 8.1.6. After I select CUSTOM it comes up with an error saying that it cannot continue due to certain dependencies not being present. The dependency it lists is oracle.swd.jre 1.1.8.1

Nothing (to my knowledge) has changed on the server so I don't understand why this has suddenly started happening.

Matt Williams Received on Fri Dec 14 2001 - 07:40:53 CST