Re: interMediaText logging

From: timkarnold <timkarnold_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 19:59:10 GMT

The ctx log is not very informative except in the case of an error, it will provide a clue as to what happened.

Under normal conditions, it will just indicate which 'batches' are being indexed or in the case of an index creation it will show how many records have been indexed so you will have some indication that it is working.

Regards,
Tim