oracle with redhat 7.2

From: Eric <eric_thebee_at_hotmail.com~NOSPAM>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 23:54:42 +1030

Hi,
Please forgive if stupid question but I am a new student and we use oracle at uni.
Which version of Oracle works best with Linux Redhat 7.2 --8i or 9i ?? Which version do you recommend ?
Although I am new to this I am keen to spend time to learn and am aiming to gain advanced skills ASAP
Any pointers will be appreciated
regards
Eric. Received on Fri Dec 14 2001 - 07:24:42 CST