Re: rman archive concept

From: Dan Souza <dan_souza_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 13 Dec 2001 02:15:05 -0800

Harshan,

I'm not sure what you are trying to do here. When you ran the "change...delete" command, the repository records for the backup were deleted, hence making them unrecoverable. It follows that RMAN is not able to recover the required archive log, since you deleted it from disk and repository.

If this is not the case, can you provide some more info on what you did.

Thanks,
DANIEL