please help, donno what's wrong.

From: Hon <yicng_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 00:01:30 GMT

Hi, I was trying to execute the Oracle store procudure from VB with the following code :

    Private Sub Command1_Click()
    Dim strSQL As String

    strSQL = "begin is421g1.st1();end;"
    'strSQL = "select * from sbt;"
    Adodc1.RecordSource = strSQL
    Adodc1.Refresh

And I had an error message when I click on the botton, it shows " Operation is not allowed when the object is closed". I can't figure it out what it is, but when I check the result in the Oracle, it did run the prodecure. Can't figure what's wrong. The store procedure named: ST, and the UserName is IS421g1.

If anyone know why or have any better way to call the proceudre, please drop me a line.

Thanks

Hon Received on Thu Dec 13 2001 - 18:01:30 CST