ORACLE APPLICATIONS RELEASE 11: Attachments Form Hang

From: Nobody <nobody_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 18:08:59 +0800

I didn't find any group that post ORACLE APPS related topic. If there is one, please let me know.

I'm having problem with my Oracle Apps rel. 11 in my PC. Each and every time i open the attachment form, either from "Item",or "Purchase Order", the attachement screen Popup blank and the whole Oracle Apps hang. The only thing i can do is kill the entire session. This problem only happen to some PC.

I've tried the following way to solve the problem:-

1) Clear Jcache - This doesn't work and i proceed to step 2.
2) Uninstall Jinitator.
3) Clear windows registry of all Jinitiator parameter.
4) Reinstall JInitiator.

There is a recomendation to reinstall all the softwares in The PC that will solve the problem. I believe there must me easier way to get this solve.

My system softwares are:-
- Windows NT workstations 4.0 SP6

Thanks in Advance.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR. Regards,
Chong
Email-pk-chong_at_ti.com Received on Thu Dec 13 2001 - 04:08:59 CST