Re: Oracle8i, Win98 -> No way to install

From: Opi <opi_at_volny.cz>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 07:49:21 +0100

Ok, thanks. It works.
But, I found that the version I have is only some patch for Oracle8i that allows to install it to W98, not whole Oracle. That's why I thought that it's all written in java.
I already ordered true Oracle :)
Opi

"Sybrand Bakker" <oradba_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> píse v diskusním príspevku news:9j0f1ucmcp4ptvl247ttiku3600kqauea9_at_4ax.com...