Ora-600 error while using SQL*Loader in Oracle 9i database

From: bobbas <sbobba_at_us.imshealth.com>
Date: 12 Dec 2001 09:38:19 -0800

I am trying to use Sql*loader in direct mode on Oracle 9i database and I am getting ORA-600 errors. I used the same datafiles and same control files a month ago and never had this problem. But now I get this error and the error is not consistent. Some days it happen consistently and some times it works fine. I tried using conventional load and most of the times I don't get ORA-600 erros, but sometimes I do. Once I make few changes by trucating table or by dropping indexes, it works fine. Any clues on what's going on and what needs to be done. Any help is gretely appreciated. I ran dbverify and none of the datafiles are corrupted. Received on Wed Dec 12 2001 - 11:38:19 CST