Re: lob storage and extent resizing

From: Schmoltzie <schmoltzie_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12 Dec 2001 09:44:04 -0800

Looks like locally managed tablespaces is my best bet.

Also, your were correct about my question on resizing the extents. I was interested in the process I should take to resize the table extents so that the data would fit on one extent. I was unsure whether an import would work on a recreated table or tablespace. I have deleted and imported tables/schemas to recreate the "structure" and populate the data, but I was unsure if it would work if the "structure" already existed with different storage settings.

Thanks for clearing things up for me.

Chris Received on Wed Dec 12 2001 - 11:44:04 CST