Re: External Authentication Application and/or API

From: Rick Wessman <Rick.Wessman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 12 Dec 2001 08:48:29 -0500

There is no external authentication API that plugs into Oracle. However, you might be able to do what you want through the RADIUS authentication support provided by Oracle Advanced Security. RADIUS provides the ability to write plugins which do custom authentication.

                                            Rick

--
                                Rick Wessman
                                Security Assurance Group

     The opinions expressed above are mine and do not necessarily reflect
                         those of Oracle Corporation.