Re: renaming a cloumn

From: Holger Spangardt <Holger.Spangardt_at_web.de>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 00:19:50 +0100

Hi,

this is not correct. I think since 8.1.7 it is possible to rename columns. I have done it a few weeks ago, but can't remember the syntax. If you have installed the help you should a have a look at the parameters for "alter table modify column". I think it was "move" but I'm not sure.

Hope this helps,

    Holger