Re: Please help! ORA-01031: insufficient privileges

From: Syltrem <syltrem_at_videotron.spammenot.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 12:00:55 -0500

For my ALTER INDEX to work, I found that I have to GRANT CREATE ANY TABLE.

Now what sense does that make?

For every such command, the documentation should state the required privileges. More so if they are not intuitive. Does such a documentation exist? I could not find it.

Thanks!

--

Syltrem
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem (OpenVMS related web site - en français)

75805ad9.0112102012.4c44baf8_at_posting.google.com...