[OT] Merry Christmas

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 12:29:40 -0000

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas - I'm on holiday tomorrow so won't be checking the NG until after the new year.

Also, I'd like to thanks everyone for the help and advice I've gleaned over the last year.

Regards,
Norman.

PS. If you are not of a Christian religion, have a happy whatever anyway :o)

Norman Dunbar			EMail:	Norman.Dunbar_at_LFS.co.uk
Database/Unix administrator	Phone:	0113 289 6265
				Fax:	0113 289 3146
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.	URL:	http://www.Lynx-FS.com