Migration/Upgrade To Oracle Server 9i

From: Kevin Wright <wrightk_at_logica.com>
Date: 11 Dec 2001 02:38:49 -0800

We have recently migrated 3 of our applications from 7.3.4 to 8.1.7 on a Tru64 Unix platform. The database migration was fairly painless in all cases, but the main problem area was the migration of Pro*C code to the new release.

We are now considering the migration of another application to either 8.1.7 or 9i. Does anybody have experience of upgrading a database and Pro*C application from 7.3.4 or 8.1.7 to 9i ? I would be interested to know what kind of problems you encountered. Received on Tue Dec 11 2001 - 04:38:49 CST