Is Oracle 8i supported?

From: Chris Stephens <nospamchris-s_at_mailcity.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 17:04:26 -0000

Hi folks,

I was just browsing thru some of the older postings, and read one which confused/concerned me slightly, it said the '8i' had been de-supported by Oracle. Could somebody clarify this for me, does it apply to certain platforms? Our only interest is in 8.1.7.

Thanks,

Chris Received on Mon Dec 10 2001 - 11:04:26 CST