Re: Making sense of the SQL trace file

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 07:47:36 -0800

Not being a hardware guy, I had exactly the same question. Someone suggested to me that you can get this sort of time accuracy from the network, but I forget the details. I can chase it up again if you're really interested.

--
HTH.  Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete
Author of "Oracle8i: Architecture and Administration Exam Cram"
Currently writing the "Oracle9i New Features for Administrators Exam Cram"

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA