Re: LEFT and RIGHT OUTER JOINs in Oracle SQL?

From: Roger Abercombie <rab_at_spambegone.be>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 19:57:33 +0200

Sybrand,

Thanks for the clarification, but honestly you've been too fast to jump to conclusions with respect to intents: I simply asked a question on a most noticeable syntactic difference (for versions up to 8.x, as it was pointed out, anyway). I did not ramble, nor flame-bait nor imply nor offend nor criticize anybody or anything. Which can not be said for the tone of your reply.

I respect your continuous contributions to this newsgroup and have gained much insight from them but you've got to realize that most of the time a question is just a question.

Thanks,
Roger