Re: Oracle 9i/Solaris 8/NFS & >4GB datafiles

From: DerUbergeek <DerUbergeek_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 06:40:10 -0700

Okay, thanks for the input. It still doesn't really explain why it magically appears at the 4GB boundary, but the overwhelming consensus seems to be: avoid NFS.

IRT advertising: Seems rather non-sequiter, but I'll keep that in mind if for some bizarre reason I ever get the inkling (which I never have) to advertise some sort of product here.

-d