How create a test-system from a dump easily?

From: Captain Blight <cptnblght_at_compuserve.de>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 18:45:13 +0100

Hi,

Given a clean win2000 server and a dump (full=Y). How can I create a testsystem for experiments?
Is it possible, to update the test-system every now and then by simply importing a fresh dump? (The relevant data are contained in only one schema).
Can I spare some drive-space, since the test-server is not as big as the productive-server?

Thanks for your help Received on Sat Dec 08 2001 - 11:45:13 CST