Re: Oracle iAS9 on Win2k or Suse 7.3

From: Yang <yg.yang_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 18:29:30 +0100

Hi Frank,

I have experienced Oracle 8i/Apache Web/JSP under Win2k. I don't recommend you taking Windows for any enterprise production purposes. You can do it for tests.

There are many factors we should consider when we make a choice for a company, because a company is NOT a personal office.

My personal opinion (and I've already output it here) is : Windows is not an OS for others things than "personal office".

Yang