Re: PLSQL question

From: Andy Hardy <newsnov01_at_ahardy.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 13:41:34 +0000

In message <KboQ7.7261$Sj1.2912623_at_typhoon.ne.mediaone.net> , Murty Adavi <adavi_at_mediaone.net> writes
>How do I make PLSQL NOT prompt 3 times for correct login/password info.
>I am calling PLSQL from a shell script and I want it to exit out if
>login/password
>is wrong and not wait for correct login/password.

That's not PL/SQL prompting, it's the SQL*Plus session that you are starting up.

Perhaps you should try to verify the password in one call to the database before you try to log onto it with your desired PL/SQL script?

Andy

--
Andy Hardy. PGP ID: 0xA62A4849